The Exhibitor/Visitor must abide by all the applicable laws relating to the Personal Data Protection Act and conduct lawfully and appropriately when collecting personal information for the purpose of this exposition. The purpose of collecting personal information must be presented and notified explicitly and without fail, and the personal information collected must be used only within the scope of that purpose. The Exhibitor will be held responsible for administering and handling of the personal information that it collects. In the event of damage to the visitors in relation to personal information, the Exhibitor will bear all the responsibilities and settle the trouble on its own responsibility.
This Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which C.P.LAND PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED., having its office at 1,3,5,7 Fortune Town, Ratchapisek Road, Dindaeng, Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand 10400. (the “Company”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”).
This Notice applies to Personal Data in the Company’s possession or under its control, including personal data in the possession of organizations which the Company has engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data.
Customer acknowledges, agrees and gives consent to the Company in the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Data including sending or transferring the Personal Data to countries outside of Thailand with the following details.
- name, surname, gender, age, nationality, email address, postal address, date of birth, educational background, photograph, religion, billing details.
1. THE CONSENT OF CUSTOMER
Company shall collect, use and disclose the Personal Data to perform the contractual obligation to the Customer in connection with products and/or services only for any or all the following purposes.
(a) Performing obligations in the course of or in connection with the provision of the goods and/or services requested by Customer;
(b) Verifying the Customer’s identity;
(c) Responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications,
(d) Managing Customer’s relationships with the Company;
(e) Processing payment or credit transactions;
(f) Sending Customer’s marketing information about our goods or services including notifying Customer of marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes, and other promotions;
(g) Complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
(h) Any other purposes for which Customer has provided a request;
(i) Transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including the Company’s third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Thailand or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
(j) Any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
2. RIGHTS OF CUSTOMER
Any consent given under this Notice, Customer has right as the owner of Personal Data in accordance with the personal data protection law including to the following rights:
a) Customer can withdraw consent given under this Notice at any time by notifying the Company in writing in the channel specified in this Notice. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the previous actions in collection, use, or disclosure of Personal Data which has been legally given consent by the Customer under this Notice or exempted the consent provided by law before withdrawal.
b) Customer can request an access and a copy of his/her Personal Data, or disclose an obtaining of the Personal Data without Customer’s consent.
c) Customer has the right to receive the Personal Data from the Company. The Customer is also entitled to (i) request the Company to send or transfer the Personal Data to a third person if it can be done by the automatic means; and (ii) request to receive the Personal Data from the Company in the format which has been sent or transferred by the Company to a third person, unless it is impossible to do so because of the technical circumstances.
d) Customer has the right to object the collection, use, or disclosure of the Personal Data of Customer at any time in the following cases:
1) Where the Personal Data is collected under the legitimate exemption on consent requirement provided by law unless the Company can prove that:
i.) The Company can identify with more important legitimate reason; or
ii.) The collection, use, or disclosure of such Personal Data is made for purpose for legal right establishment on claim, compliance or exercise of legal claim, or defense of legal claim.
2) The collection, use, or disclosure of such Personal Data is for the purpose of direct marketing; or
3) The collection, use, or disclosure of the Personal Data for the purpose of scientific, historical or statistic research.
e) Customer has the right to request the Company to delete or destroy the Personal Data, or to anonymize the Personal Data in the following cases.
i.) When Personal Data is no longer needed to retain in relation to the purposes of this Notice;
ii.) Customer withdraws consent in respect to the collection, use, or disclosure of Personal Data and the Company has no legitimate reason for such collection, use, or disclosure of Personal Data;
iii.) Customer objects to the collection, use, or disclosure of the Personal Data by the law; or
iv.) The Personal Data has been unlawfully collected, used, or disclosed according to the law.
f) Customer has the right to request the Company to suspend the use of Personal Data in the following cases:
i.) The Company is in the process of investigation in accordance with the personal data protection law, in which the Customer filed the complaint of such investigation.
ii.) Personal data must delete or destroy since it has been unlawfully collected, used, or disclosed according to the law; but, the Customer requests to suspend the use of such Personal Data instead;
iii.) If the Customer is required to retain the Personal Data for the purposes of the legal right establishment on claim, compliance or exercise of legal claim, or defense of legal claim;
iv.) The Company is in the process of examination to deny the objection in collection, use or disclose of the Customer’s Personal Data in accordance with the law which has been objected by the Customer.
g) Customer has the right to request the Company to amend the Personal Data to be accurate, current, complete, and no caused misunderstanding.
h) Customer may submit a claim on personal data protection to the committee who is responsible in the right protection under the personal data law in connection with any legal violation of the Company.
3. WITHDRAW OF CONSENT
1. Customer acknowledges that the Customer has the right to withdraw any consent given to the Company in accordance with this Notice at any time by using the following steps.
- Submit the request of withdrawal to email address: [email protected]; or
- Contact via mobile call number: +66 93 794 4644
2. Customer also acknowledges that depending on the nature and scope of Customer’s request, the Company may not be in a position to continue providing our goods and/or services to the Customer and the Company shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. In this regard, the Customer also agrees to accept the results of the withdrawal of the consent.
3. The withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose Personal Data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
1. Company may modify and change the statement in this Notice in whole or in part at any time. The Company will inform the Customer when the change is made from time to time for the Customer to consider and accept it by electronic method or any other methods.
2. When the Customer accepts a revised statement in the Notice, the revised Notice will be considered part of this Notice. In addition, Customer may have access to the latest and updated Notice from available sources as follows.
- Company website: www.kice-center.com
If any part of this Notice has become invalid, the Parties agree that the valid part of this contract shall be separated from the invalid part and remained in effect.
6. APLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
This Notice shall be governed by the laws of Thailand. Any disputes arising out of this Notice shall be settled by the authorized committee of organization according to the personal data protection law and the competent Court of Thailand.
Acknowledgment and Consent Section
The Exhibitor/Visitor has acknowledged, read and understood the above Data Protection Notice, and consents to the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data of the Company for the purposes set out in the Notice.
He/She furthermore agrees to receiving information that are related to the event he/she is interested to participate in via Newsletter, E-mail, Text Messages, and Phone.
Should you no longer wish your data to be used for a specific purpose other than the use to perform our obligations related to your request on our products or services, C.P.LAND PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED highly encourages you to contact the responsible Data Protection Officer via the contact details mentioned in Part 3 above.